Friday, January 9, 2015

Little Guy's 1st Dentist Appointment!

My little guy had his 1st dentist appointment today! It was actually a fun experience for both of us. First, the dentist is AWESOME! My friend recommended him and I'm so glad she did. I really liked the dentist office.

Little Guy loved playing with their train tracks / trains in the lobby. He thought the trains were cars and was making the car sounds with them :)

When we met with the dentist, he was really nice and kind! Gave me so many tips about Little Guy's teeth. Everything seems to be good thus far, developing appropriately and on schedule. He has a little chip on one of his bottom teeth. Either from biting on something hard or from falling. It's barely noticeable. Next appointment is in 6 months.

My Little Guy was having so much fun, he even wanted the Dentist to hold him! Which I think made the Dentist's day :) We got pictures and everything! They asked if they can put it on their website. Sadly, I had to decline because he's a foster child and his picture can't be used on websites or social media. It was still adorable to see him "talk" to the Dentist. Everyone in the office just loved him.

Hopefully all the rest of the Dentist appointments will be as "fun". LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment